Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup Caesar salad dressing
- 1-1½ cup grated Parmesan-cheese
- ½ cup sour cream
- Set oven to 375°F and spray an 8x11" baking dish with a cooking spray.
- If the breasts are too thick, then pound them into an even ¾-1" thickness using a meat-pounder.
- Sprinkle the breasts with grated Parmesan cheese & black pepper, and place them in the prepared baking dish.
Whisk together sour cream with Caesar dressing in a small bowl, pour it over every breast, sprinkling grated Parmesan cheese on the top after.
- Place the prepared chicken in the oven and bake for 30minutes.
Afterwhich, set the oven to broil and broil the breasts for an extra 4minutes or till the chicken turns golden brown. It may burn fast, so Check on it ever so often.
- After the time has passed, take it from the oven and cover it loosely with foil and let it rest for 5minutes before serving. Garnish with chopped parsley, If desired.