Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Additional Time 1 hour
Total Time 1 hour 40 minutes
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 6 tbsp melted butter
- 1 cup cream cheese
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 21 oz can blueberry pie filling
- 1 cup whipped cream or Cool Whip
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar, evenly spread the mixture into the 9x13 baking pan, and press firmly to coat the bottom of the pan.
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla inside a large bowl until smooth. Incorporate the eggs one by one, to prevent curdling.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture in the baking pan, on top of the cracker crust, then bake for 20-25 minutes until the cake is set, then remove it from the oven to cool.
- Using the blueberry filling, make an even layer on the cheesecake, cover, and chill in the fridge for at least an hour. Once that is done, remove it from the fridge and top it off with the whipped cream, slice and serve.