See the full article here.
Yield: 12 pancakes
Tender and fluffy blueberry pancakes topped with butter and smothered in sweet maple syrup, breakfast at its finest!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 3/4 milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 tbs butter
- 3 tbs maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup blueberries
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt, then set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine the milk, eggs, melted butter, and maple syrup.
- Combine both the wet and dry ingredients and mix just until blended. Don't worry if the batter looks a little lumpy.
- Place a lightly greased griddle or frying pan over medium heat and wait until it is thoroughly heated before making the pancakes.
- Pour out a 1/4 cup of batter on the griddle and drop some blueberries on top.
- Let the pancake cook for about 2 minute and flip when bubbles start to form and pop on the surface. Cook the other side for another 2 minutes before removing from the griddle.
- Repeat the process for each pancake. Wipe away any residue from the griddle with a damp paper towel between batches.
- Stack the pancakes, top with butter and syrup and serve warm.