Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 3/4 milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 tbs butter
- 3 tbs maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup blueberries
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt, then set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine the milk, eggs, melted butter, and maple syrup.
- Combine both the wet and dry ingredients and mix just until blended. Don't worry if the batter looks a little lumpy.
- Place a lightly greased griddle or frying pan over medium heat and wait until it is thoroughly heated before making the pancakes.
- Pour out a 1/4 cup of batter on the griddle and drop some blueberries on top.
- Let the pancake cook for about 2 minute and flip when bubbles start to form and pop on the surface. Cook the other side for another 2 minutes before removing from the griddle.
- Repeat the process for each pancake. Wipe away any residue from the griddle with a damp paper towel between batches.
- Stack the pancakes, top with butter and syrup and serve warm.