- 2 Ready-made pie dough
- 1 cup cream cheese (8oz)
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 eggs (reserve 1 for egg wash)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- Whipped cream
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Grease a mini muffin pan with a nonstick cooking spray.
- Lightly dust a clean surface
with flour and use a floured rolling pin to roll out the pie crust, then use a
round 3-inch cookie cutter to make at least 24 dough disks (12 each from the 2
- Press each disk into a
muffin cup and round the edges of the dough to resemble its larger counterpart.
Use egg wash to brush the outer edges of the mini pie crusts.
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar using an electric mixer
until smooth and creamy, add the two eggs one at a time, combining the first
before adding the other.
- Combine the pumpkin puree with the mixture until blended, then stir in the pumpkin spice and vanilla.
- Spoon the pumpkin mixture into each mini pie shell close to the top and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden around the edges.
- Remove the mini pies from the oven, transfer them to a wire rack cool completely, then chill for 1/2 hour in the fridge.
- Use the whipped cream to top the pies and sprinkle on a little pumkin spice to garnish, then serve. These pies tend to shrink a little when cooled.