Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Additional Time 1 hour
Total Time 1 hour 20 minutes
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 ¼ cups unsalted butter
- 1 ¼ cups peanut butter (creamy)
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Sift the sugar and set it aside.
- In a saucepan, combine the butter and peanut butter over a medium flame. Whisk and allow this to cook for 3-5 minutes until tiny bubbles begin to form at the sides.
- Remove the mixture from the flame and stir in the salt and vanilla, pour the peanut butter mixture onto the powdered sugar and stir to combine until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared 8x8 pan and spread evenly. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1-3 hours or until it is solid enough to cut.
- Once it is set, remove it from the pan, cut it into cubes and serve.