See the full article here.
Yield: 4 persons
Hibachi Chicken With Yum Yum Sauce
Sizzling, golden, bite-sized chicken that will become your favorite dish to make.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
For The Chicken
- 1 1/2- 2 chicken breasts or thighs (boneless)
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 2 tbsp sesame oil (in 1/2)
- 2 tbsp salty butter (in 1/2)
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 lemon (juiced)
For the sauce
- 2 tbsp Sriracha
- 1/2 garlic powder
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tsp white sugar
- 1/2 cup mayo
For the chicken
- Dice the chicken into small pieces, then season with salt and pepper. Put aside.
- Turn flame to medium-high heat and set a frying pan or wok over it. Adding 1 tbsp of butter and 1 tbsp of sesame oil once hot and stir until it becomes bubbly.
- Add the chicken to the pan with enough space between them, allowing them to cook evenly, flipping bite-sized pieces once they start to turn a brown color.
- Mix in the remaining butter, remaining sesame oil, brown sugar, garlic, and soy sauce, then stir.
- Reduce the flame to medium and let it bubble for 3 mins till the mixture is thick and sticking to the chicken.
- Finally, squeeze half a lemon over the meat (remove any seeds)
For the sauce
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a bowl and stir.
- Set aside and serve with chicken.