Prep Time 30 minutes
Resting Time 2 hours
Total Time 2 hours 30 minutes
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- 1 cup cream cheese (softened)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 12 oz cool whip topping (thawed)
- 2 Jell-O orange jelly mix (3oz)
- 1/3 cup boiling water
- 2 Jell-O vanilla pudding mix
- 2 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1/2 cup canned manderin orange (drained)
- Combine the graham cracker crust and butter in a medium bowl, then press the mixture into a 9x13 glass dish and let this chill for in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- While the crust firms up, make the gelatin. Whisk the orange Jell-O and boiling water in a small bowl until the the gelatin dissolves. In a separate bowl, make the vanilla pudding according to the package instructions.
- Combine both the pudding and gelatin. Let this sit for 5 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar in a large bowl until smooth, combine this with 2 cups of whipped topping and spread an even layer over the crust.
- Pour the glating and pudding mixtureon top of the cream cheese layer and spread evenly. Top this off with with the rest of the whipped topping and gently spread until even.Let this set in the fridge for at least 2 hours before serving.