Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 35 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups cooked chicken(diced)
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- (Optional topping) dried parsley
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 cans of creamed chicken(1 1/4 cups)
- 8 oz angel hair pasta
- 2 cups Mexican cheese blend(divide for 2 use)
- Set the oven to preheat at 350°F.
- Spray a baking dish (9x13) with non-stick cooking spray, then set aside.
- Following the package instructions, cook the pasta using half of the 16 oz box, drain well after the pasta cooks.
- Place the pasta back into your wok or pot, Mexican cheese blend and taco seasoning, diced chicken, sour cream, salsa, and cream of chicken soups.
- Stir well to combine for a few minutes. Pour the combination of ingredients into the prepared baking dish, sprinkling the remaining cheese, and parsley as a topping.
- Cover the dish with non-stick foil wrap and cook in the oven for 25 minutes until bubbly.