- 1 cup cream cheese
- 2 1/3 cup vanilla wafers (finely crushed)
- 3 tbsp caramel topping
- 2 cups semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 1/4 cup pecans (chopped)
- Combine the cream cheese, wafers and caramel topping until well blended.
- Shape the mixture into 1-inch balls (this should give you 42 cheese balls) and place them in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time, stir at each interval until smooth and melted.
- dip each cheese ball into the chocolate (allow the excess to drain off ) and place on a tray lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with the chopped pecans and refrigerate for about hour or until they firm up, then serve.