See the full article here.
Yield: 42 Servings
Turtle Cookie Balls
Soft and decadent chocolate covered cream cheese balls with chopped pecans for an extra crunch. These mini treats are pleasing to the eyes and palate!
Prep Time 30 minutes
Additional Time 1 hour
Total Time 1 hour 30 minutes
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 2 1/3 cup vanilla wafers (finely crushed)
- 3 tbsp caramel topping
- 2 cups semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 1/4 cup pecans (chopped)
- Combine the cream cheese, wafers and caramel topping until well blended.
- Shape the mixture into 1-inch balls (this should give you 42 cheese balls) and place them in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time, stir at each interval until smooth and melted.
- dip each cheese ball into the chocolate (allow the excess to drain off ) and place on a tray lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with the chopped pecans and refrigerate for about hour or until they firm up, then serve.